Koç University is pleased to welcome students who have successfully acquired a bachelor’s degree and want to pursue a masters or doctorate degree in their area of interest. With its world class quality of education, focus on R&D, globally acclaimed faculty members and students filled with the desire to learn and do research, Koç University offers graduate students a unique experience in this center of excellence.
MASTER (MA/MSc/LLM) SCHOLARSHIPS
Different scholarships are available for qualified students in all the Graduate Schools. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and potential. There is no separate application process to be awarded these scholarships as they are offered alongside an unconditional admission offer from the relevant Graduate School. They may include:
- Full or partial annual tuition fee exemption
- Free on campus dormitory accommodation or monthly housing allowance
- Monthly stipend
- Private health insurance.
Students who are given an offer of admission to a PhD program (both Turkish and international) may receive the following support. Please remember that you do not need to take any additional steps to apply for these scholarships.
- Full annual tuition exemption
- Monthly living stipend (exact amount varies based on different factors)
- Accommodation in shared graduate student apartments near campus OR monthly housing allowance
- Meal card
- Private health insurance
- Office space and laptop computer
- Coverage of thesis related expenses (including costs of attendance to approved conferences)
There are also specific benefits awarded by each Graduate School please visit the websites below:
- Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering
- Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Graduate School of Health Sciences
- Graduate School of Business
COUNTRY SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS
In addition to the main Koç University scholarships, international students may also be eligible for country-specific scholarships through agreements the university has established with prestigious institutions across the world. You can also apply for specific scholarships offered by your country’s government or other agencies to fund your living expenses, air travel expenses or other costs by checking if Koç University is an eligible university.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Generally, faculty members are looking for candidates with:
- Good academic performance in their bachelor and master degrees from accredited universities
- Good analytical and argumentative skills
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Research experience gained through lab work, field work, internships and assistantships and/or other practical experience.
- Any published research work or papers is always a plus for PhD candidates
- Enthusiasm for learning and high potential for scholarly research and teaching