Earn your MBA in either France or China with the elite, world-leading Audencia Business School. Win a scholarship of up to 50%!
Audencia Business School
Audencia Business School, located in western France, is ranked 63rd in the world by The Economist and is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
With an average of 12 countries represented in a class of 30, joining Audencia means you’ll be part of a vibrant community. Students also come from a wide range of professional backgrounds – many in engineering or science, but also fields as diverse as the humanities, communications, law and medicine.
This 1-year MBA provides you with a unique experience to reimagine the way you do business in today’s ever-changing environment. You’ll also gain expertise from industry insiders, as business executives visit and share their professional insights during the program.
You can choose to study in Nantes, France or in Shenzhen - the Silicon Valley of China.
An investment with Audencia is an investment in your future. The MBA program is a proven success:
- 59% of students are employed before graduation
- 56% are working internationally
Program starts: 1 September 2018
Duration: 1 year, Full-Time
Take this online challenge for a chance to win the partial scholarship.
Here is what you have to do:
- Take a short quiz
- Fill in your details
- Apply with Audencia
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Here’s what you need to know to apply to Audencia Business School.Last Highest
- Bachelor’s degree AND 3 years’ relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
- TOEFL: 60-120
- TOEIC: 600-990
- IELTS: 5.0-8.0
Graduate test score
- GMAT: 400-800
- GRE: 300-340
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Cost/funding for participants:
- One (1) 50% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in first place
- One (1) 40% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in second place
- One (1) 30% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in third place
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize