HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must fill the application form available at our website or premises and forward it to the Fundação together with the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Certificate or authenticated copies of academic qualifications in the area of application;
- Detailed plan of the course, training period or field trip as well as estimated time required to complete the project;
- Document of acceptance by the qualified supervisor and/or of the enrolment in the host institution;
- Two reference letters of the applicant/project;
- Applicants in the artistic area must also forward their portfolio and press clipping;
Every document must be written in either Portuguese or English. Whenever documents have to be translated from an oriental language, the translation must be duly certified.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Preference will be given to applicants working in the following areas: Plastic Arts, History, Art History, Design, Photography, Architecture, Museum Science and Conservation and Restoration and Anthropology. Priority will be given to projects that may result in activities to be held at the Museum.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
Scholarships are awarded for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 90 days.
AMOUNT AND BENEFITS
The amount to be paid by the Foundation will take into account the duration of the scholarship and the country where the course or training period take place. Travel expenses (return ticket) between the scholarship holder’s permanent place of residence and the country where the course, training period or field trip are granted by the Fundação Oriente.