Algeria Bangladesh Colombia Czech Republic Denmark Fiji France Hungary Indonesia Italy Japan Malaysia Mexico Nigeria Russia South Africa Spain Sudan Ukraine United Kingdom Uzbekistan Venezuela Vietnam Worldwide
Some people are more ambitious than others. More innovative. More collaborative. More adaptable. More courageous. Few graduates combine all these qualities - the qualities of a leader. If you're one of them, then an inspiring journey awaits you on BAT's one-year Global Graduate Programme.
If you have what it takes, no other organisation offers a graduate experience quite like BAT’s. It’s fast-paced. Exciting. It’ll stretch you to the limit. And prepare you for a management role in just 12 months.
Our unique programme throws you into a real job from day one; develops your potential through world class training – connecting you with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe; and, ultimately, sets you up for a successful career ahead. There are a few areas to choose from:
Marketing & Sales
We don’t believe in hand-holding at BAT. It’s down to you to take the initiative when it comes to your career. 70% of your learning and development will be on the job. 20% will be through coaches, mentors and colleagues. And the final 10% will be formal training, which you can find out more about by clicking the links below:
- Your onboarding - a comprehensive introduction to our business and where you fit in.
- The BAT Academy - our dedicated, world-class learning academy in England that all graduates attend twice in their first year.
- World Class Learning - with world class trainings and over three thousand online courses, the graduates have access to some exceptional learning tools.
- International Projects – working with colleagues from across BAT businesses on an international project to add value to our business.
About your future
We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things. Of course, no two careers are the same, but here’s an outline of how you could expect to progress over the next five years.
- Global Graduate Programme
Build your understanding of consumers, your functional skills and practical hands-on experience.
- Junior Manager
Sharpen your functional and leadership capabilities, while developing a deeper understanding of consumers.
By now, your functional skills and management capabilities will mark you out as a true business leader.