Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Commercial Management (Consumer Healthcare)
Are you an adaptable graduate who’d like to work in a high-energy environment and improve people’s lives? If so, why not join our fast-moving Consumer Healthcare business? Here, you’ll work with household names that are known in more than 100 countries worldwide. You’ll also have the chance to explore new products and markets, launch innovations quickly – and further our brands using real consumer insight.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develop and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral health, Pain relief, Respiratory, Allergy and Skin health categories
Develop your leadership potential on our Future Leaders graduate programme
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Over one to three years, our Future Leaders graduate programme will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You’ll have three to four stretching rotations within our sales and marketing functions, where you’ll take on real roles and gain wide-ranging experience across the consumer healthcare commercial business.
In the sales rotation, you’ll work in a customer-facing role. This will give you an invaluable first-hand insight into how our consumers engage with our products. You’ll learn about areas including product merchandising, customer education, new product launches, sales planning, forecasting and stock planning. If you strive for targets, take responsibility and are great at building relationships, you’ll thrive in our talented sales team.
In the marketing rotation, expect to work in areas such as shopper marketing and brand/category management. You’ll learn about our brands, gather insights into consumer and buyer preferences and understand which factors influence overall sales. There’ll be the opportunity to work on media campaigns, brand activations and product launches, while learning how we analyse brand performance and optimise consumer engagement. All this calls for strong analytical skills, an ability to work cross-functionally and a good understanding of customers.
As well as sales and marketing, you could experience areas such as supply chain and finance. This will help you understand how our business operates and how we get our products from our manufacturing site to consumers.
Throughout the programme, you’ll be part of a diverse, global network of graduates who are sharing similar daily experiences in different parts of the world. These peer relationships are a fantastic opportunity to get exposure and inspiration beyond your home market and learn different approaches to your job. At the same time, you’ll explore your leadership potential through training, mentoring and on-the-job experience. As you improve your sales and marketing skills, you’ll also build your knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a leader of the future in the area that suits you best. Our programme will help you find out where your strengths are and how you can contribute most. You might find that you enjoy the dynamic world of sales, or have a passion for marketing. Alternatively, you might discover a hidden talent for negotiating great deals with our vendors in procurement or understanding the needs of our employees in HR There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- learning how to market leading brands to national, regional and global audiences on a tailored development programme
- gaining in-depth insights in our Consumer Healthcare commercial business
- managing projects and prioritising tasks
- building relationships with people at all levels of the organisation and with our customers
- learning how to drive sales growth
- training to be a leader who inspires through influence and negotiation
- learning how to adapt in a fast-paced, high-energy industry
- making valuable contacts, including senior leaders and peers, through networking opportunities
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, economics, marketing, management or pharmacy, chemistry or related majors by Summer 2019;
- Max. 2 years professional experience (not including internships) after your graduation and when the program starts (August 2019)
- Valid driver’s licence is required
- Right to work in the Romania
- Fluent in English (Spoken & Written)
- Commercial awareness – an interest in sales and marketing
- Willingness to be geographically mobile throughout rotations is required
- to be a proactive and enthusiastic graduate with a talent for multi-tasking
- the ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- an analytical mind
- excellent interpersonal skills that can help you connect people and ideas to come up with something new
It is an advantage:
- A passion for and understanding of the healthcare industry
- Previous work experience in related FMCG/Pharmaceutical industries, especially in Sales or Marketing