Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Commercial management (Pharmaceuticals)
Are you a commercially sharp graduate who wants to help people do more, feel better, live longer? You can work towards this goal as part of our Commercial management team, based in Pharmaceuticals.
We’re working to make our products accessible to more people, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Our commercial teams play a big part in this by understanding our patients, consumers and customers, and developing innovative strategies. Through a series of challenging rotations you’ll develop a range of essential business skills, while building a deep understanding of the healthcare field.
What will you do?
- Support sales activities in a defined Swiss area
- Implementation of selling and marketing strategies
- Market analysis activities
- Support Brand Manager /manage strategic and operational brand planning
- Development, creation and clearing of brand material
- Gain insight in roles not directly based in commercial
- Take part in FLP talent programme, trainings & international meetings
Tailored training – and great career progression
We’ll tailor your training and development to suit your talents and ambition, as well as our business needs, setting you up for success in your chosen niche. After you complete our Future Leaders programme, you’ll have the skills to become a leader of the future. It all begins with a permanent role in Pharmaceuticals, which could be in sales, commercial excellence or even multi-channel marketing. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- building your scientific knowledge, business sense and customer relationship skills on a tailored development programme
- representing our products to healthcare professionals
- delivering projects in commercial functions such as sales, marketing operations or analytics
- learning how to prioritise and manage multiple projects, objectives and deadlines
- growing your marketing, sales, project and customer management skills
- shaping your own development and choosing courses in line with your needs and interests
- learning new skills and concepts
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Masters degree in Marketing, Strategy, Business or related majors
- Fluent in German or French (written and spoken) with good knowledge of the other language and English (written and spoken)
- Max of 2 years professional experience (not including internships)
- Graduate before the programme starts (1 Sept 2019)
- to be a motivated and proactive graduate with a talent for solving problems
- commercial awareness and business acumen
- self-discipline and drive
- resilience and the ability to adapt to change
- the confidence and courage to take key decisions
- the interpersonal skills to connect with people and influence
- the ability to understand complex products of a scientific nature
Deadline: May 19, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Attractive salary and bonus