Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We’re looking for Future Leaders in Marketing & Sales (Consumer Healthcare)
Are you an adaptable graduate who’d like to work in a high-energy environment and improve people’s lives? If so, why not join our fast-moving Consumer Healthcare business? Here, you’ll work with household names that are known in more than 100 countries worldwide. You’ll also have the chance to explore new products and markets, launch innovations quickly – and further our brands using real consumer insight.
Develop your leadership potential on our Future Leaders graduate programme
If you’re a graduate with the talent and ambition to lead others, we’ll help you develop the expertise to become one of our Future Leaders.
Throughout the three year programme, you’ll be part of a diverse, global network of graduates who are sharing similar daily experiences in different parts of the world. These peer relationships are a fantastic opportunity to get exposure and inspiration beyond your home market and learn different approaches to your job. At the same time, you’ll explore your leadership potential through training, mentoring and on-the-job experience. As you improve your sales and marketing skills, you’ll also build your knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
A great career progression
Our programme will help you find out where your strengths are and how you can contribute most. You might find that you enjoy the dynamic world of sales, or have a passion for marketing. Alternatively, you might discover a hidden talent for negotiating great deals with our vendors in procurement or understanding the needs of our employees in HR. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to prove yourself.
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- gaining in-depth insights in our Consumer Healthcare commercial business
- managing projects and prioritising tasks
- building relationships with people at all levels of the organisation and with our customers
- learning how to drive sales growth
- learning how to market leading brands to national, regional and global audiences on a tailored development programme
- training to be a leader who inspires through influence and negotiation
- learning how to adapt in a fast-paced, high-energy industry
- making valuable contacts, including senior leaders and peers, through networking opportunities
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Master degree in Business Administration or related area with above-average grades
- Finished internships related to Marketing and Sales with first-class references
- Fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Flexibility in terms of location within and abroad Germany
- to be a proactive and enthusiastic graduate with a talent for multi-tasking
- the ability to adapt to change and stay focused under pressure
- an analytical mind
- excellent interpersonal skills that can help you connect people and ideas to come up with something new
- Commercial awareness – an interest in sales and marketing
Deadline: May 29, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
- an attractive base salary and bonus system, pension plan & recognition programmes
- a family friendly, dynamic and flexible working environment with childcare support
- Care about your well-being by giving access to modern free healthcare and prevention programmes, vaccinations and insurances
- Support of your individual development by flexible and digital learning opportunities
- Modern benefits like ‚lease-a-bike‘