Online United Kingdom
Accelerate your growth with international recognition. Join the most promising EdTech startups of 2021 from all corners of the world.
Global EdTech Startups Awards (GESAwards) is an initiative led by a group of leading education innovation organizations from across the world.
The Awards will identify, showcase and recognize the world's most promising EdTech startups of the year.
- March 2021: Applications Open to general & special tracks
- August 30, 2021: Deadline for application submission
- Aug-Nov 2021: Regional semifinals competitions events
- January 2022: Global Finals, London
The Global EdTech Startup Awards (GESAwards) is the world’s largest EdTech startup competition. Initiated by MindCET (Israel), GESA was co-founded by the Open Education Challenge (EU) and EdTech UK in 2014.
Over 3,500 startups from across the world have applied to GESAwards, for the opportunity to be given a global voice and to be crowned the Most Promising EdTech Startup of the year! In addition to promoting the best EdTech startups, GESAwards helps to build local EdTech ecosystems, connect to a global market and provide mentoring. Today GESAwards has become a significant player in promoting EdTech innovative solutions that address real educational problems.
GESAwards Sponsors: EduLab, Inc. Japan. The Center for Educational Technology, Israel.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market
- Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
- Have an outstanding user experience
- Show potential for growth in its user base
- Operate in the context of a sustainable business model