Austria Brazil Canada Chile China Costa Rica Germany India Indonesia Iran Japan Korea, South Malaysia Mexico Qatar Singapore South Africa Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey United States of America Vietnam Worldwide
With our 12 and 18 month Global Graduate Program, we offer young talents with diverse technical and commercial qualifications the opportunity to get to know Voith in its entirety, while testing and expanding their professional and personal skills on- and off-the-job. In order to help you understand how our customers think and feel, giving you practical experience and your integration in day-to-day business activities from day one is a top priority.
Discover our Global Graduate Program and choose one of the following focal points:
- Production & Logistics,
- Research & Development,
- Product Management & Sales,
- Controlling & Finance,
- Human Resources,
- Marketing & Communication,
- Purchasing & Procurement.
Voith is a global provider of leading-edge technology and industrial services. With energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive the broad portfolio with its plants, products and services serves five essential markets in all regions of the world.
The application process at Voith consists of several steps, as illustrated in the table.
Since the Human Resources Department of Voith is decentrally organized, you may apply simultaneously for several suitable vacancies. We aim to process all applications within 30 days and report back to you as soon as possible.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We are searching for candidates who
- can identify themselves with our company values,
- are ambitious, globally mobile, and bring along the entrepreneurial drive and thinking to lead a business successfully,
- have an excellent degree in engineering or business administration, preferably with a specialization in one of our Global Graduate Program focal points (Production & Logistics, R & D, Engineering, Product Management & Sales, Finance & Controlling, Marketing & Communication, HR, Purchasing & Procurement),
- have already gained professional experience through internships during your studies and/or an employment of up to 18 months after graduation,
- have already gained international experience of at least 4 months,
- are fluent in English (mandatory) and a second foreign language (preferable),
and whose personal strength are:
- enthusiasm, openness to new and challenging tasks and experiences, self-motivation and motivation of others, curiosity,
- team-work, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness,
- problem-solving, analytical and conceptual thinking.