Online Spain Worldwide
Win the trip of a lifetime to Schneider Electric's Global Innovation Summit in Barcelona!
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation in Energy Management and Automation. We are always on the lookout for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industries and our company.
The Go Green in the City challenge is now entering its 9th year running and our 2019 edition is going to be even bigger, better and bolder! We are looking for students like you from around the world who are willing to put their skills and ideas to the test.
Take part in one of the biggest global business challenges today!
More than 80,000 students from 180 countries have participated in the Go Green in the City challenge over the last 8 years - now, it is your turn! In a team of two, present your idea to Schneider Electric. Make it to the finals in Spain and you could win the grand prize of a lifetime!
Go Green in the City welcomes participants from around the world. Schneider Electric is a truly global company, with offices in over 100 countries, and this year’s competition represents that. Students from every country are invited to take the challenge and compete!
Team up with a classmate or friend, or find a teammate through the Go Green in the City competition platform! Both teammates must be studying in the same country for the duration of the competition, and every team must include at least one female member.
Solve real business challenges and impress the judges with your creative solutions for smarter cities through better energy management and efficiency. Take the quizzes to unlock insights about Schneider Electric and the energy-smart cities it supports.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Go Green in the City 2019 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Location: worldwide (Team members must be studying in the same Region for the duration of the competition.)
- At least one team member must be a woman, in line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
Deadline: May 25, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
YOU COULD WIN
- The Grand Prize - Build a career with Schneider Electric and win the international trip! The winning team will win job offers from Schneider Electric, and an all-inclusive international trip to two cities of their choice (where Schneider Electric has offices).
- Global Finalists - The Top 8 teams will be invited on a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Global Innovation Summit in Barcelonato pitch for the Grand Prize.
& An invitation to interview for Schneider Electric's Internship Program.
- Regional Finalists - Participants will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale!
- Women in Energy - One all-female team from the semi-finals will win the Women in Energy Award, securing a place in the finals and cash prize of USD $1,000.