This is an opportunity to earn a salary and degree while embarking on a career in financial services and technology.
Goldman Sachs Engineering Degree Apprenticeship is a 4 year programme for students pursuing an undergraduate degree from Queen Mary University of London. The placement within the firm will allow apprentices to apply academic skills to ongoing real time software and engineering assignments.
As a participant, you will:
- Complete an apprenticeship within Goldman Sachs Engineering while studying for a degree
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Digital and Technology Solution, with the potential opportunity of a full time position with the firm
- Learn about new technologies and modern innovators, programming techniques and innovative software design
Start Date: September 2022
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Eligibility: This program is suited for studnets looking to pursue a university degree commencing in the Autumn, and possessing a keen interest in building solutions to complex problems.
- One-page CVs that are in a PDF format are strongly encouraged
- Cover letters should describe applicants’ motivation for wanting to pursue a Degree Apprenticeship vs. the traditional university route
- Applicants who are currently completing A-Levels (or equivalent) are advised to include predicted grades on their CV