As an intern within our team, you will have the opportunity to support our EHS team based in our new plant in Dudelange on the implementation of the Goodyear Global EHS Management System Standard by:
- Developing and implementing EHS procedures, implementing follow-up and setting up safety performance monitory system
- Performing daily monitoring of shop floor safety measures and improvements (Safety-Walks)
- Enforcing EHS standards compliance
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The student should be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering (EHS or Mechanical/Electrical) or any related field.
- English is a must. French and German are considered as an advantage.
The student will need to demonstrate the following skills & qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office-Detailed oriented-Good organizational skills-Team Player-Self Driven -Able to take initiative
You have to be enrolled in an university and ideally be available as of January 2021 for a 6-month period.