At Goodyear, we're driven to win by turning technology into motion. For more than 100 years, Goodyear has been proud to deliver quality products that get our customers where they need to go. But at our company, success is driven by our talented associates. We are looking for leaders with the ability to solve problems, communicate effectively, make courageous decisions and deliver results. Positions are available for passionate individuals looking to make an impact in a diverse and dynamic workplace.
- Daily order management: Reconciling incoming orders and start corrective actions, if necessary. Inform customer within defined timeframe if demand cannot be fulfilled. Organize shipments to OEMs.
- Inventory tracking: Secure replenishment process to OE warehouses (consignment stock close to OE plant) to secure final lag just-in-time supply to respective OEMs.
- Continuous Improvement: Improve services and processes to meet and exceed internal requirements and customers's expectations.
- Continuously develop individual skills according to development plan. Contribute to best practice transfer and improvement of overall supply chain performance. Support team members. Contribute to projects.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo: Democratic Republic Congo: Republic Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau North Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Authority Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The student must be enrolled in a Bachelor degree in business economics or equivalent apprenticeship. A Master degree in supply chain, logistics or operations will be considered as an asset.
- The student should be enrolled in University and have an Internship agreement.
- Experience/first internship in a multinational and/or in a supply chain environment would be an asset
- Fluency in English AND German, ENGLISH AND Dutch or English AND French is a must. Any other language is an asset
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills / strong communicator/team player/stress resistant
- PC literacy (SAP / MS Office, in particular Excel)
- Supply Chain knowledge/interest
- Analytical skills/problem solving focussed/ detail-oriented
- Ability and interest to work in international/multicultural environment
- High level of service- and customer orientation
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants: