Algeria Botswana Cameroon Egypt Ethiopia Ghana Ivory Coast Kenya Morocco Nigeria Rwanda Senegal South Africa Tanzania Tunisia Uganda Zimbabwe
If you’re building a great business or product in Africa, for Africa we should work together!
Launchpad Accelerator is a 3-month program that helps startups build great products and companies by matching them with the the best of Google - its people, network, thought leadership, and technology.
Launchpad regional accelerators
Launchpad regional accelerators are tailored specifically to their local markets, and provide access to the best of Google - its people, network, and advanced technologies - helping startups build great products.
In addition to our accelerators, Launchpad regional initiatives include exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, and trainings. Keep an eye out for opportunities to participate in over 40 countries around the world.
Google’s developer community programs
Google’s developer community programs empower you to:
- Connect with fellow developers in your area.
- Get inspired by those around you, hear from industry experts, and solve problems together.
- Learn new skills through in-person training sessions and workshops.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Launchpad Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D'ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
As part of all Launchpad regional accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to silicon valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)