Canada United States of America
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders
For women-led startups in the United States and Canada
Google for Startups Accelerator for Women Founders is a three-month digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups based in the U.S. and Canada. The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google's programs, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups across the region.
Google’s developer community programs
Google’s developer community programs empower you to:
- Connect with fellow developers in your area.
- Get inspired by those around you, hear from industry experts, and solve problems together.
- Learn new skills through in-person training sessions and workshops.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
The program As part of all regional accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to Silicon Valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)