At Google, we believe information should be universally accessible. We are also committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for computer science students with disabilities.
As part of our commitment, we've partnered with EmployAbility, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
How to enter
No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested from time to time.
- Applications are closed and will open again in Fall 2021.
How do I apply for an internship? The selection process for the scholarship will be separate from any internship or full-time position. If you are interested in an internship position with us, please indicate your interest in the online application or visit the Google Students site
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must be university students studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field at a university in Europe or Israel with a disability.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time or part-time students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicants must intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicants must maintain a strong academic record.
- Applicants must exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply for Google scholarships.
- Applicants must be 18 year of age or older as of 5 October 2021
- Persons who are (1) residents of embargoed countries, (2) ordinarily residents in embargoed countries, or (3) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: December 03, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
The 10 best applications, as assessed in accordance with the Criteria above shall be selected to receive the scholarship payment of €7,000 (issued in the form of bank transfer) to be spent on tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the applicants' classes at their primary university.