At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps, solutions and services across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. This is your opportunity to join a global company in need of a talented student worker who is passionate about helping make helping our staff around the world better serve customers in their daily work. If you enjoy working with data and have a high focus on details and quality, then we are looking for you.
You will join Grundfos Digital & Customer Excellence, which is a global team that delivers commercial excellence initiatives, digital platforms and more, all with the aim of building great customer experiences that makes it easy to get their job done when they interact with Grundfos.
Specifically, you will be part of the Commercial Excellence team, which is small global team that focuses on delivering sales supporting platforms and processes to serve the sales staff to obtain maximum sales effectiveness, efficiency & customer service. Your direct manager will be Thomas Hammershøj Simonsen, Lead Project Manager.
What is the job about?
We expect the job to be an average 10-20 hours per week, and are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work.
- You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and ambitious environment.
- You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks, which among many others will include developing PowerBI dashboards supporting sales, using SAP data to improve decision-making, working with our project managers to ensure the information available gets to users around the company.
- You will be collaborating with colleagues across our global Digital & Customer Excellence function, as well as our Performance units, IT and Supply Chain.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Lead Project Manager, Thomas Hammershøj Simonsen on +45 2114 0623.
We succeed together
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with offices in more than 55 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. We are a truly purpose-driven company that has been shaping the industry since 1945 because we have the right minds, hands and hearts. Being responsible, helpful and caring are part of who we are. This makes us unique as a company and as a workplace.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What do you need to apply?
- You are a Bachelors student or in the beginning of your Masters, preferably in Economics or Business Intelligence.
- You have a global outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You must be a confident user of Excel and skills within VBA-programming or PowerBI is considered a plus. Learning new systems and tools will be part of your responsibility.
- You are structured and love to take on diverse tasks.
- You show a high degree of initiative and work independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- We expect you to be with us for more than a semester, so you are most likely a BA student or in the beginning of your MA or similar.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Working at Grundfos, you become part of our unique pioneering culture. We empower you to make bold moves to create new sustainable solutions.