We are seeking to hire 2-3 graduates to join our team at GxPeople, either as a researcher or a trainee headhunter.
GxPeople is an ambitious and dynamic Life Sciences recruitment company.
We work with the world’s most prestigious Biotech and Pharmaceutical organisations and specialise in finding high-calibre candidates to solve our clients' global hiring needs. Our intentionally niche focus means that we can offer highly specialist search solutions built on unrivalled knowledge of the sectors in which we operate. We excel in delivering a level of service that is as exceptional at the companies we represent.
Being dedicated, professional, articulate, energetic, tenacious, a fast thinker and possessing a positive mindset are all traits you will need to demonstrate every day to excel at GxPeople.
Duties will involve candidate-mapping, client-mapping, candidate management, helping with the sourcing of roles, matching applications to vacancies, job management and headhunting prospect candidates.
The role will be based in London (just 7 minutes from Waterloo station).
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who is this for:
- People who have gained either a Life Sciences or Healthcare-focused degree with a desire to utilise their skills in a commercial environment
- People who want to gain commercial experience including direct selling and business development
Qualifications and skills:
- You will be a graduate from a reputable university or college studying for a degree
- Any knowledge of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry, as well an additional language skill, would be highly beneficial
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Other requirements include a positive mindset, dedication, fast-thinking, and professionalism
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- You'll gain experience of executive search and sales from a leading team of consultants and award-winning Directors
- One-on-one training
- Develop strong organisational skills and multitasking abilities
- Gain commercial experience including direct selling and business development
- The skills developed in this role are highly beneficial and transferable to any industry