Personal Systems Sales Graduate: Acquires job skills and becomes familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routing assignments/tasks. Basic understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required. Allocates own time efficiently as detailed by supervisor. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Provide sales support to assigned territory/account.
- Has a basic understanding of general/technical aspects of job and assists with project management, pricing, follow-up calls as needed.
- Maintain sales reports and data reporting for pipeline management.
- Establishes professional working relationships with the client.
- Excellence in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo: Democratic Republic Congo: Republic Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau North Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Authority Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-3 years of IT support or selling experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates ability to participate in selling activities in accounts where appropriate.
- Demonstrates ability to learn complete HP portfolio of products.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively utilize internal resources on product and processes to complete routine tasks.
- Understand sales process.
- Good communication skills and telesales skills working directly with customer.
- Must have ability to handle unique situations.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Time management skills.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants: