A unique and life-changing internship where you will: 1) Learn real skills by working on specific and interesting challenges from marketing and creating viral content to sales and project management. 2) Work with incredible young people from over 20 countries, all from the comfort of your own home. 3) Be a HeySuccess representative in your community and the best messenger about the exciting world of unlimited opportunity.
During the previous four seasons of the HeySuccess Internship Challenge, we brought over 300 young people from 80 countries to work and learn together online. For many of them, it was a unique and life-changing experience that turned them into talent that even recruitment managers from Apple, McKinsey & Company, Unilever, and dozens of other companies and organizations could not resist.
This season, we decided to kick it up to the next level with the most unique experience you can have while you are a student: participating at HeySuccess Internship Challenge.
The HeySuccess Internship Challenge is exceptional. You can complete an internship from within your home city, without moving or spending resources. During the internship, you work with young people from all over the world on various practical tasks including social media marketing, planning a marketing campaign for a concrete brand, event management, and public speaking skills. Every week you earn new points in real time, so you can follow your current ranking in comparison with other interns.
Those tasks will have taught you the necessary skills for your final internship assignment at the end (you’ll learn more when we start rocking the next season).
The HeySuccess Internship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain real-life skills, work with extraordinary young people from over 80 countries, progress professionally, and win amazing awards … all from the comfort of your own home! So, it works perfectly around your full-time duties at university as well.
A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills are all you need!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Are you ready to join our network of HeySuccess Campus Leaders? Here is what we are looking for:
- We love to work with anyone who is positive and motivated to work, especially someone who wants to learn real-life skills outside their regular university classes. Many of the assignments that we give to our interns will make them confront their fears and get out of their comfort zone. What we require is a willingness to do that. If you are up to the challenge, you will be forever grateful that you took the opportunity to push those boundaries at this time in your life.
- Confidence in meeting new and random people on campus is a plus, but it is not required. If this is a skill that you need to work on, no worries. What matters the most is that our Leaders want to go out and meet people as they are developing great marketing skills.
- We expect a minimum 4-month commitment for 3 hours a day, on average.
- We do not care about age, location, or previous work experience. The only things that matter are strong desire and motivation.
How to apply, and what to expect:
- Please fill-in this simple form.
- In few weeks expect an email from HeySuccess containing warm-up challenges. These exercises are not difficult, and everyone who works hard can complete them. Based on the results of the warm-up challenges, we will select the participants for the 2019 HeySuccess Internship Challenge.
- If selected, you will be in regular, weekly communication with someone from the HeySuccess Team to talk about upcoming webinars and info for your assignments. In general, this team member will be supporting your campus achievements.
- At the end of your internship, you will receive a detailed recommendation letter signed by our Chief Executive Officer and stamped by our UK Headquarters.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Work in the most diverse environment. This is going to be a very impactful global experience everything from a comfort of your home and without a need to travel abroad or pause your studies.
You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with young people from over all over the world. ‘’International experiences and global awareness’’ have become standard job requirements for graduates. The HeySuccess Internship Challenge offers you a unique opportunity to collaborate with young people from all over the world. You’ll learn to communicate effectively with your new colleagues from other cultural backgrounds as well as how to deal with huge time differences (Emer from Mexico remembers how cool it was working with his team members, who were in four completely different time zones).
- Recommendation letter: At the end of the Challenge, you will receive a detailed recommendation letter signed and stamped from our UK based Ltd company. The letter will reflect your achievements during your internship at our company.
This is not just another regular recommendation letter. We make sure we address each candidate’s skills and contributions in a personalized way. Our recommendation letters have been very positively received by employers.
We don't give them away to just anyone, and when we grant it, we mean it! That piece of paper, paired with the irreplaceable experience in HeySuccess, has changed the lives of dozens of interns from prior seasons (check out these testimonials). Many of them got amazing job offers and travel opportunities or were accepted to competitive educational programs or other internships—all thanks to the recommendation letter from the HeySuccess Internship.
- Commission-based payment: some of the important skills development tasks will be sales. For each Premium upgrade you sell, you will receive roughly $5. Therefore, if you sell 100 Premium vouchers on your campus each month, we will wire you $1,500 every 3 months.
- Skills building: Sales and marketing skills are among the most sought-after and highest paid skills in many markets. By acquiring key skills, you will also be developing your confidence. In addition to sales and marketing, you will work on strengthening your presentation, negotiation, organization, and time management skills.
- Be a part of something big: We are a global organization that aims to bring international opportunities to every single student and the brightest talent to every recruiter in the world. With your work, you have a chance to a part of that in making.