United States of America
What Makes Honda The Best?
Are you an innovator? Honda’s core values are what make our company unique.
- Dreams: The Power of Dreams mentality drives our team to create intelligent products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people’s lives.
- Joy and Passion: The joy we experience at Honda is fueled by our dreams and passion.
- Challenging Spirit: Honda’s challenging spirit pushes us to set and reach ambitious goals. Honda is voluntarily reducing 50% of carbon dioxide emissions in our products by 2050 and developing technology to reduce the number of collisions to zero by 2040.
- Respect for the individual: This core value pushes our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively on a team.
If your goals and values are at the same speed as Honda’s, we want you to join our team!
- Support continuous improvement of manufacturing processes utilizing application of statistical methods and mathematical calculations to improve processes, staff requirements and production standards, conduct MOST/time studies
- Robust problem solving, assembly line modification, develop and implement methods for process efficiency improvement
- Work with all levels of the organization to coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize costs
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of lean manufacturing methods, procedures and activities
- Develop production and design standards by routine report generation, project progress tracking and control, project files maintenance, and presentations to senior management
- Supply chain management, evaluate logistic flow for parts, carts, and processes, evaluate packaging requirements
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What you need to be successful in the role: Problem solving and decision making skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.); strong technical communication skills both verbal and written; ability to work and communicate effectively in diverse teams; project management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to use AutoCAD and CATIA.
Logistics management flow and process engineering; knowledge/experience of project management methodology; understanding of benchmarking theory; experience with manufacturing systems/processes.
Required Work Experience: New or recent graduate (no more than 2 years past graduation date); must attend or have attended a 4-year college or university; 0 - 2-years’ experience in process engineering within a manufacturing environment; co-op/internship experience in a manufacturing environment.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science Industrial Engineering
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
We care about our associates and their wellbeing. We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive total compensation
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- Flexible and valuable insurance plans
- Relocation assistance (if eligible)
- Onsite automobile service center and wellness center
- Development to further your career
- Discount on Honda products
- Paid time off and paid holidays