Hosco is a Swiss company that was launched in October 2011, and since then has become the world's leading hospitality platform. We provide a space in which the industry's top companies, leading hospitality schools, and best talent can explore new opportunities and thrive like never before.
Since 2015, Hosco has experienced exponential growth regarding users, traffic, and revenue. We’ve raised over 13 million EUR to date, both from business angels and Venture Capital firms. Our team is based in our Barcelona HQ.
At Hosco, we love to dream big so that we can develop innovative and data-driven solutions that truly serve our users.
Our talented team is crucial to our success, and that's why we constantly seek to build a more positive and close-knit team at every turn. One way we do this is by enabling our people to bring their creative ideas to life and take full ownership of their success.
Do you share Hosco’s values? Read on to see exactly how you could help us by making hospitality an exciting journey!
Growth and Marketing:
Creativity is a key factor within the Hosco Growth Marketing Team. That is why we are looking for a motivated person to join our team! We are currently going through a facelift in the form of a fresh rebranding and want you to be a part of our fresh start!
As a design intern, you will work alongside our fantastic content team on their mission to build a more user-friendly, fun and fresh Hosco. You will be working across all our platforms and create suitable content together with our amazing copywriters and marketing wizards.
This internship is for 6 months, and requires a signed agreement with your University/similar. Ideally, the individual selected for the role will work full time hours, however we can be flexible depending on the University schedule. Salary will depend on whether full time or part time hours.
Some of the responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Working closely with the team members to generate ideas and concepts
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute to ideas creation for new assets/campaigns
- Create content for our social media channels, Instagram and Facebook creatives and social media banners for posts
- Create new fresh graphics and styles for our exciting content campaigns
- Be a brand guardian
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Passion for design and the digital environment
- A strong imagination, with the ability to conceptualize and design original artwork always keeping in mind its purpose (commercial, informative, etc)
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to meet short deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English. Any other EU languages are a plus!
- You must be self-motivated and be a team player
- You are engaging, enjoy problem-solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are eligible to work in the EU / Barcelona
- Able to provide an internship agreement from your University or similar
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Other benefits - A dynamic team composed of 20+ nationalities. We’re from France, Spain, Colombia, Switzerland, UK, Argentina, Italy, US… the list goes on! - Monthly team initiatives and events - Flexible schedule from 08:00-19:00 - Paid holidays - Flexible work from home policy