In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to be creative in an inspiring and international working environment – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Assisting at all stages of the collection development (including research, design development, brainstorm etc.)
- Create, color and prepare technical drawings
- Attend all collection relevant meetings (fittings, briefings, brainstorms, collection overview, look book shootings)
- Assisting the creative team on all daily tasks
In fiscal year 2020, the Group achieved sales of EUR 1.9 billion from the distribution of classic yet modern tailoring, elegant eveningwear, casualwear, shoes and leather accessories as well as with the licensed products such as fragrances, eyewear and watches.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability. Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you – What's your HUGO BOSS?
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You study fashion design or visit a fashion school
- Your knowledge in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, MS-Office and CLO3D is very good.
- You have preferably already experience with technical drawings and drawing on the computer
- You have a good ability to work in a team, commitment, creativity, organizing ability
- Your english is very good in spoken and written
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.