Do you want to give the start of your career a boost? Looking for an internship? Want to work and study at the same time? Veolia will support you and your ambitions. Because you are the future. Welcome!
- Handle human resources (HR) planning and administration in Recruitment needs which include staffing activities such as coordinate all interview, selection and placement activities, conduct reference check, staff movement, prepare medical letter and letter of appointment.
- Ensure all employees employment records are updated and maintained in both personal file and HR system.
- Handle and coordinate Performance Appraisal and Talent Management program
- Assist in handling any ad hoc Human Resources projects.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Physiology, Business Administration or equivalent.
- HR generalist knowledge,
- Communication skill
- Savvy with MS Office.