Apply now for the “Best internship in Retail” at Hunkemöller! - In for a challenge at Hunkemöller? Hunkemöller strives to be a much loved, social & inclusive brand. Within our international headoffice you can be creative, unique and really get involved in the decision-making process! As of September 2021 our Merchandise Department at the headoffice in Hilversum (close to Amsterdam) is looking for a passionate Merchandise intern. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international Retail Brand? And do you want to join the Hunkemöller lifestyle? Then don’t be shy and apply!
You'll run through our 'Best internship in Retail' and learn on the job while support the team with following:
- Analysis pulled on various topics to improve our Merchandise & Allocation activities.
- Merchandising on Fashion, Nos and Repeat team
- Preparing selection meeting reports
- Support planner with delivery checks
- Support our Merchandisers and Allocators to plan new collections to be allocated to the correct countries and stores.
- Pulling more effective analysis and recommendations.
- You will learn everything around our allocation, our monitoring system to review the intakes from suppliers into our warehouse and guaranteeing the delivery of on-time fashion orders.
- You will learn to work in a fast space work environment, where you will support on ad hoc analysis.
Apply now with your CV (in English) & join the Hunkemöller lifestyle!
We are especially proud that we can offer our 'Best internship in Retail' even in times like these. Of course we had to make some adjustments to the internship program itself, but are super happy that we found a way to still provide a great experience for 50+ new interns starting in September 2021. Apply now and get the chance to start this awesome adventure with us!
Hunkemöller’s mission is to be a much loved, social and inclusive brand - powered by our people. We have over 900 stores in 15 countries and we are growing. Our plans to expand both in Europe and beyond provide exceptional opportunities for those with a passion for retail. Indeed, passion is one our six values: fun, inclusive, passionate, sexy, in-touch and inspiring. These values drive all we do and together with our growing commitment to the well-being of people, planet and communities, we are building a brand aligned to the demands of our global customers and those that work with us. Our USPs are many however, at the heart of what makes us special is a commitment to World-Class service, whatever the channel and wherever the store. This commitment extends to how we work with each other and creating a World-Class working environment. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands (for the fourth time in a row) & Germany (second time in a row) 2021, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about the impact of effective allocation & planning of products for our stores and online stores ;
- You've finished the first semesters of your HBO/Bachelors/Masters studies (ideally Business studies, Mathematics or similar) and still enrolled student for the time of the internship;
- You are familiar with Excel, are eager to always improve your skills here;
- If you gained first experience with SAP, this would be from advantage;
- Your way of working can be described as proactive and organized, and you know or want to learn how to plan well and set priorities;
- You 're fluent in English.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
This is what you can expect from us:
- A company culture build all around our mission to be a much-loved, social & inclusive brand. Which means we really value our open, diverse & innovative work environment.
- A 5- 6-month internship from September 2021 which will be fun, challenging and inspiring.
- A valuable and fun internship program. It's our goal to provide you with the best coaching opportunities, so that you make the most out of your internship.
Hunkemöller's 'Best internship in Retail' is not just a chance to add a few lines to your CV or to complete a study module from school or uni. It's also a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career, as you will be joining the leading lingerie brand in Europe. Join a Retailer that's on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together!