Australia Canada Germany Ireland Italy Japan Malaysia Norway Poland Singapore South Africa Spain Turkey United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
The International Society for Engineers and Researchers (ISER) is a scientific society dedicated to the promotion of international education and university cooperation in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology. Through the organization of different international events, it brings together institutions, bodies and organizations from different countries of the world for discussion and cooperation.
ISER's Mission is to promote and enhance the dialogue in education among the institutions devoted to Science, Engineering and Technology fields through:
- Creation and dissemination of knowledge; exert an influence in public policy.
- Promotion of best practice standards in the service of international education.
- The facilitation of relevant forums, training and information exchange.
- Production of publications used as a database document for research works, projects and innovation activities held on the international education field.
ISER believes that this is best achieved through international cooperation and promotes the development of closer links among relevant institutions and individuals around the world. ISER supports that such international cooperation can help countries learn from each other and promotes the dissemination of scientific and engineering activities.
ISER is also a school where young researches learn how to chair a technical session for the first time, and where young authors are coached how to edit a publishable contribution via a few iterations. ISER intends to achieve the mentioned objectives and get an international visibility by the organization of international conferences and by interacting with public and private organisms from all parts of the world.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Open to all academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with the global experts.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
*ONE Registration Fee Includes the following for the Registered authors:
- Welcome reception
- Printed Name Card
- Conference Folder or Bag
- Participation in the technical program
- Printed Participation & presentation Certificate
- Printed Proceedings
- Coffee breaks on the presentation day
- Lunch on the presentation day
Once Your paper is accepted the registration process begins. you have to complete the following four steps.
For specific conference fee check each conference dedicated page.