Online United States of America
IVolunteer International’s blog has been the central location for a variety of discussion forums and idea-sharing. All op-ed pieces will need to fall into at least one of the following categories:
- Capacity Development,
- Sustainable Development Goals,
- Women & Youth,
- Human Rights & Security
- Research & Opinion
- Volunteer Stories,
- Conferences & Commemorations.
Op-Ed Submission Requirements
Submit a 300-word personal biography and an article on a topic of your choice that falls into one of the 7-categories above (1000 words or less) to email@example.com with the subject: Guest Blogger Submission.
If your submission is confirmed, it will be published. Then, you will be invited to submit future op-ed pieces to IVolunteer International, which will be published on our blog after review. All articles must be the author’s own work. If needed, the content including information and images must be appropriately cited. All candidates must have a serious understanding of ethics in journalism and plagiarism. Cover photos for your articles may be selected and confirmed by IVolunteer International.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Recognition & Benefits
- An opportunity to publish op-ed pieces to an international nonprofit organization’s blog which attracts more than 3,000 monthly readers from around the world.
- Constructive feedback by the Editor-in-Chief
- Consistent, passionate, and high-performing guest bloggers will be considered for a permanent position to work with IVolunteer International in the Writers’ Council.
- Networking opportunities
By submitting your articles as a Guest Blogger, you agree that you hold responsibility for the content that is included in the article.