Creative Ideas Tech & IT
Are you ready for it? Technology brings changes to lifestyle of an individual, community, country and the world. innovation is the key. Contest for College Students is open for the Year 2021!
RUSH YOUR ENTRIES FOR IDEA CONTEST
- Level 1 – Ideation - One line Idea (or) Maximum 100 words write-up
- Level 2 – Technical Briefing – Sketches and writeup (Maximum all-inclusive 2 sides of A4 sheet)
- Level 3 – Scale up possibility – Financial implications and Video, Animation, prototype etc.,
ROLES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Organize the contest.
- Coordinate with the panel of experts for the evaluation of ideas.
- Motivation, counseling and hand-holding.
- Review of progress, provide course corrections.
- Review feasibility of results
- Review report
- Provide motivation for participation.
- Provide faculty resources.
- Provide lab facilities & resources for the execution
- Provide time allowance for the execution.
- Conduct internal review
- Communicate with InnoCulture on the progress through the faculty.
- Come out with original idea which can solve some real life problem.
- Provide details on the solution proposed.
- Schedule and Milestones
- Execution of work and show the experimental results for mid review
- Conduct Demonstration of the final results / prototypes.
- Submit a Final Report and scope for scale-up.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo: Democratic Republic Congo: Republic Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau North Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Authority Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Form a team of 3-4 Students + Project Guide from University
- Winning three entrees will be picked out of ALL entries based on Social & Financial Benefit Analysis, Innovation, Execution, etc.
- Deserving but outside the winning entries will also get "Honourable Mention"
- IOT, IIOT, AI, Machine-Learning, Multi-Media and Animation, Environmental Eng, Electromechanical, and anything innovative.
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
- US$ 1000
- US$ 500
- US$ 300