Compete for a 50% scholarship to study your MBA in France.
Taught entirely in English, the ESC Amiens MBA in International Business Strategy can be taken either full-time or part-time. Students with a wide variety of experience and backgrounds come from all over the world, creating a diverse multicultural campus.
This MBA concentrates heavily on courses that enable participants to be immediately operational. The program is designed for individuals with a managerial profile who are looking for a specialized and practical program in international trade.
You will study in Amiens in northern France where you will have many opportunities to visit Paris, the other regions of France, and the rest of Europe!
With over 75 years of experience, the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce of Amiens is dedicated to cultivating talent as well as training and integrating future generations of managers and entrepreneurs into the professional world.
The next program will start in January 2018.
Complete these 3 steps to be eligible for the scholarship:
1.Take & Complete the Sqore Challenge
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form. Subject line must be 'Sqore Challenge.
3. Fill out the application form and send it back along with the other requested documents to Mr. Craig MacDonald, Director MBA International Business Strategy
Application deadline: January 15, 2018, 1 AM
The Amiens Business School, founded in 1942, surrounded by major European capitals, has always strived to innovate and experiment, even if it means taking a few twists and turns along the way. This particular character has enabled the school to develop rapidly within the major networks of higher education in France and abroad and to expand its activities to include both middle management training with ISAM’s Bachelor in Management in 1988, continuing education since 1990, as well as the introduction of a multitude of MBA programs in 2012.
In short, the Amiens Business School has set distinctive standards including new approaches to corporate experiential education, social awareness and diversity, as well as the creation of centers of excellence, including a double diploma in political science, a first among French business schools
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- The ESC Amiens 2-year MBA program is geared towards those who wish to complement their existing degree with specialization in business or who have already obtained experience in the marketplace and wish to hone their skills and career outlook.
- The MBA program at ESC Amiens consists of a first year in general business and management (in French only), and a second year concentrating in a specialized field, including International Business Strategy (Full English). Students may qualify to enter the second year program without completing the first year.
- This scholarship applies only to the second year of the MBA program International Business Strategy in Full English.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants must have graduated from a recognized university, business or engineering school and have completed a three (for MBA1) or four year (for MBA2) post-secondary degree, whatever their major. The program also provides admission through credit-equivalency for work experience (for example, an applicant with a 3-year degree and 3 years work experience may apply for the MBA2).
- Applicants must be accepted to study by the organization in order to win the scholarship
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful
- Any work submitted by the applicant must be their own original work
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Cost/funding for participants:
A 50% scholarship worth €3,075 to study at ESC Amiens!