Tasks & responsibilities
- Support to project and event management: research, drafting invitations and briefings, logistical planning.
- Support to knowledge management: collection of monitoring data, events follow up.
- Support to communications activities: drafting of newsletter, drafting of social media messages, design and layout.
- Administrative support: Database management, office management.
How to Apply
Candidates should send an email entitled BRUSSELS INTERN APPLICATION to email@example.com with a CV and letter of motivation (each no more than one page of A4).
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- In the process of or having completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in French is desired and other major international languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of EU institutions, current affairs and international relations.
- Ability to use IT tools and softwares such as the Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Outlook…). Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
- Excellent writing skills.
Overall, successful candidates should seek to demonstrate
- Proactivity – a ‘doer’ capable of driving projects in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with shifting priorities and occasional heavy workloads.
- A firm commitment to female leadership.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member of a multicultural and multilingual team.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
Duration and Format
Start of the traineeship: as soon as possible
38 hours per week: 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays
4-month traineeship minimum