United States of America
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path - one that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work :)
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
- Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
- Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
- 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
- Graduated over 6500 students
- 100+ global team members
- Venture capital backed
#About the Gig
We’re looking for an Admissions Associate based in Miami that will be responsible for the selection of high potential students, who we’ll turn into great developers, data analysts and UX/UI Designer designers. The Admissions intern will be responsible for:
- Counseling and interviewing prospective students.
- Calling leads as soon as they apply.
- Planning and hosting open houses and other informational events.
- Becoming an expert on our courses and the tech bootcamp industry.
- Supporting the admissions manager to hit enrolment targets.
- Collaborating with our team to lead sales and marketing initiatives.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Is this you?
- You're interested in learning about Sales
- You’re comfortable talking to strangers and love to chat!
- You enjoy community building and love connecting people.
- You’re able to thrive in the sometimes chaotic early stage startup environment and enjoy having tons of autonomy.
- Goal driven, KPI enthusiast - The moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
- -You are tech savvy and have a great can-do attitude!
- CRM experience is a plus
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment
- 100% Employer-paid healthcare (for US + LATAM full-time employees)
- Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors
- Learn to code, design, or analyze data: enroll in our part-time courses for free!
- Unlimited sick policy