The Israel-Asia Center is a not-for-profit organization, dedicated to building a shared future between Israel and Asia and ensuring a secure and prosperous future in the Asian century. Join our small but dynamic team engaged in building a shared future between Israel and Asia and and preparing Israel for a secure and prosperous future in the Asian Century.
- Remote/online position
- Project basis
- Program and design new sections of the Israel-Asia Center website.
- Create a networking portal within the Israel-Asia Center website for alumni of the Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume (in English) to email@example.com
Only relevant applicants will be contacted.
The Israel-Asia Center is an Israeli not-for-profit organization dedicated to:
- Building a shared future between Israel and Asia
- Informing, empowering and connecting the Israel-Asia leaders of tomorrow
- Preparing Israel for a secure and prosperous future in the Asian Century
- Building a better, more sustainable future in the Asian Century
We are the leading educational organization delivering:
- Leadership Programs – providing future leaders in Israel and Asia with the skills, knowledge and networks to become force-multipliers in strengthening Israel-Asia relations.
- Public education and thought-leadership – creating more Asia-informed leading Israeli decision-makers and opinion-shapers through programs and events that explore the future of Israel-Asia relations, key 21st century trends, developments and challenges, and how we can work together to co-innovate solutions.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Significant experience in website management – specifically with WordPress.
- Media-savvy and creative with a good eye for design.
- Experience in graphic design a plus.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Through these positions, interns will also have the opportunity to network with established and future leaders in business, government, diplomacy, innovation and media who are shaping Israel-Asia relations.