Tons of work, misunderstandings with teachers, zero time for yourself… Students experience these and many other issues every day. Are there any tips to help young scholars handle these challenges? Each year IvyPanda awards creative and talented in movie making students with scholarships $1500 total. Scholarships are given to two winners: the winner receives a $1,000 scholarship; the runner-up prize is $500.
- Submissions reception: July 1 - October 31 2021
- Evaluation I: November 1 - November 15 2021
- Evaluation II: November 16 - November 30 2021
- Votes counting: December 1 - December 15 2021
- Winners announcement: December 16 2021
Before your video is published on the IvyPanda YouTube channel, our editorial team will evaluate your submission based on the following criteria:
- Content Usefulness
The best videos that meet all the criteria will be published on the IvyPanda YouTube channel and opened up for online voting.
The two videos that receive the most likes on YouTube will be determined as the winners.
Social media shares are allowed and may improve your chances of winning. Our support team will make sure that cheating is not possible.
We are here to help students excel in academic writing and successfully finish their education with a high GPA.
Here, students can: find ideas and inspiration for their written assignments, ask questions to experienced tutors, study detailed how-to guides, and much more.
IvyPanda strives to change the perception of studying - it should be smarter, not harder.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We will accept videos from current high school, college, or university students from any country. The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
Record an original video on one of the following topics:
- How COVID-19 Changed My Attitude Towards Self-Study
- Online Tutoring in the Post-Pandemic World — A Perfect Freelance Job for Students
- Self-Care Tips the COVID-19 Pandemic Has Taught Me
Your video must:
- Contain only copyright-free content
- Cover one of the topics given above
- Be in English only
- Have a creative, catchy title that reflects your ideas
- Last between 1 – 1:30 minutes
- Be submitted in one of the following formats: .MOV, .MPEG4, .MP4, .AVI
- Upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive. No video should be set to public access before the Contest.
- Subscribe to IvyPanda’s first and second YouTube channels; like and share the Contest video-description on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Send us an email at email@example.com with “IvyPanda Video Contest Submission” as the subject line and the following content inside (in this particular order):
- The direct link to your uploaded video (the share option must be set to "Give access to anyone with the link")
- The screenshots of your subscriptions to IvyPanda’s YouTube channels
- The screenshot of the Contest video-description shared on social media
- The detailed answer to the question: “Where did you find out about the IvyPanda Contest?”
It is allowed to make animated videos as well as film yourself or your friends
Each participant may submit only one video and win just one award.
Deadline: October 31, 2021
Program Ends: December 16, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
- To receive their awards, the winners must provide proof of enrollment or study. If they cannot or will not provide this confirmation, the award will be given to the next appropriate participant in line.
- The winner receives a $1,000 scholarship; the runner-up prize is $500.