Albania Andorra Austria Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg North Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom Vatican City
BEST, Board of European Students of Technology is a constantly growing non-profit and non-political organisation. Since 1989 we provide communication, co-operation and exchange possibilities for students all over Europe. 94 Local BEST Groups (LBGs) in 32 countries are creating a growing, well organised, powerful, young and innovative student network.
Having a BEST Group at your university comes with quite some advantages. As a member of this group you will belong to a European family, develop yourself, take part in the hundreds of BEST events all around Europe, meet new people and of course you will have a lot of fun while doing this.
First steps towards creating a Local BEST Group (LBG):
- Find some other interested friends of yours
- Make a small research to have the overview on BEST
- Get a friendly contact from your university to support you in your application
(international office, management of school, student union etc.)
- Write to us on interested@BEST.eu.org so we can get to know you and
provide further assistance in becoming a part of BEST
Later on, we will send you the all the necessary documents (official application form and guidelines) for creating a BEST Group at your university.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The basic requirements to create a Local BEST Group are:
- You must belong to a university that provides an education
that leads to the highest degree below the Ph.D. in technology studies.
- You should be a group of students of technology.
- Your university must be situated in Europe within the current borders of BEST.