Albania Andorra Armenia Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Kazakhstan Kyrgyzstan Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg North Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Montenegro Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Russia San Marino Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Tajikistan Turkey Turkmenistan Ukraine United Kingdom
The member National Societies collectively have identified the following points as the main purposes of the European Youth Network:
- To ensure that good practices, experiences and areas of improvements are shared among National Societies;
- To contribute to the training of youth leaders on a local, national and international level;
- To ensure information from the International Federation of Red Cross Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) and IFRC Youth Commission is disseminated to all members of the Network;
- To contribute to the implementation of the Youth Policy in National Societies.
Amplification and Advocacy:
- To contribute to enhancing the impact of youth-led advocacy efforts conducted within National Societies;
- To support National Societies in empowering Youth to be actively and effectively involved indecision making processes;
- To represent the voice of Youth from member National Societies within the International Movement;
- To ensure open channels of communication between member National Societies, the IFRC Youth Commission and other relevant Youth Networks.
- To contribute to further strengthening cooperation among National Societies;
- To enhance a sense of ownership of the Network among member National Societies, based oncommon and shared values;
- To support the development of the European Youth Exchange with member National Societies;
- To promote cooperation and facilitate the establishment of possible partnerships with other Youth Networks and Youth Organizations.
The European Youth Network is a great platform where young volunteers can engage with other dedicated volunteers from across to Europe Zone to strengthen their local, national or international volunteering efforts.