About the team:
Our team recruits and curates the experience of partners from the brightest startups (such as Uber, Dropbox, Stripe & Airbnb in the past) to industry leaders like Google, Facebook, Intercom, Box, KPMG, Audi, CocaCola, and hundreds of others across all our conferences: Web Summit in Lisbon, RISE in Asia, and Collision in North America.
What you’ll achieve at Web Summit:
- You’ll actively select, identify and foster relationships with the world’s leading companies, making partnerships with them for our events.
- You'll learn about new industries, business models, technologies and more from speaking with the CEOs and founders of the world's fastest-growing companies on a daily basis.
- You’ll contribute to the development of Web Summit's global expansion strategy, working as part of a close-knit team.
- You’ll focus on new partner acquisition, pipeline development and management, overseeing and maintaining an up-to-date database of attendees and partner prospects in Salesforce.
- You’ll partner with Fortune 500 founders and CXOs, covering a wide range of sectors, industries, and geographies.
- You’ll collaborate with the lead generation team to create and implement new market entry/ lead-generation strategies.
- You’ll work closely with your Head of Business Development to identify innovative companies in emerging technology sectors that Web Summit should partner with.
- You’ll work closely with the business intelligence team, analysing sales funnel data to create small, but critical process improvements.
- You’ll create exciting, valuable proposals/solutions to highly innovative companies.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who you are:
- You're a brilliant salesperson and a real people person.
- You have proven experience in working in a high growth B2B company.
- You’re a self-learner, are comfortable with ambiguity, and are particularly interested in technology and how it can shape the future. And you can’t stop talking about it.
- You’re interested in world affairs and are a subject matter expert in a particular field.
- You’re a stellar individual contributor, who takes direction with ease and works well as part of a larger, close-knit team.
- You have a strong aptitude for business development. You love managing your own business portfolio and identifying new opportunities.
- You aim to quickly develop rapport, understand partner needs and deliver exceptional pitches.
- You’re naturally persuasive and can influence with little effort. You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions and have a natural talent for selling concepts and ideas
- You're a passionate person. Whether your passion is for analytics, processes, building relationships or acquiring new clients, we have a place for you.
- You understand brands
- You thrive in a learning culture and are naturally curious.
- You love traveling the world and making long-lasting relationships.
- You take pride in what you do and you go above and beyond in delivering an exceptional experience to the people you deal with.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Proven success in new business acquisition/development strategies.
- Exceptional problem solving, planning, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to understand the long-term “big picture” and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Know-how in a complex sales environment with multiple channels, partnerships and end-users.
- Great communication skills in English, especially on the phone, as well as the ability to engage any audience.
- A genuine willingness to learn and drive to succeed in your career.
- Having a rounded and engaged interest in the startup ecosystem is a big advantage.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Be healthy, curious and social:
- Stay healthy with our fully subsidised healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages, and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.