Denmark Germany Switzerland United States of America Worldwide
The Katoni scholarship is given annually to one or more person(s) who need financial support for their education, internship or work within the cultural area.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support Danes and foreign nationals working particularly to strengthen the culture in Denmark and across borders.
The scholarship is granted by Katoni who is also responsible for choosing the scholarship recipient(s). The scholarship is given to researchers, students and former students at educational institutions all over the world. It is given to Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark – for instance in relation to their education or work.
The application deadline is June 15. All applications are considered individually, and the receiver of the scholarship will be contacted directly on September 1.
Culture includes, but is not limited to, communications, language, fashion, arts, traditions, etc.
What to include in your application:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Motivated application stating why you should receive the Katoni scholarship
- Send your application to email@example.com
Welcome to Katoni - an online shopping portal. We collect clothes, shoes and accessories from the best online brands and shops!Katoni makes your shopping experience better. It is our mission to offer the easiest and quickest way for you to find the items you a looking for at the best offer.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The Katoni scholarship is awarded to:
- Students, former students and researchers at educational institutions all over the world
- Danes or foreign nationals with a special connection to Denmark regarding their education or job
- Studies and activities strengthening the culture in Denmark and other countries in cooperation with Denmark.
The Katoni scholarship is eligible for:
- Internships or exchange stays in Denmark or abroad
- Research projects with a cultural aspect connected to Denmark
- Projects promoting culture, knowledge of cultural events and the like
Deadline: June 15, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
Amount: DKK 3500