Awarded to students with
- a strong academic record and
All perspective students who submitted their application through University’s application system will automatically become candidates to receive scholarship.
The application for scholarships closes together with the latest deadline of application for studies, 31 July 2019. The receivers of the scholarship will be announced in the middle of August. We will contact those who receive the scholarship individually.
NOTE: This scholarship is for first year students only, Bachelor or Master.
Why study at KTU
- One of the best technical universities in the Baltic States.
- Opportunity to create a Start-up in the KTU Startup Space.
- More than 30 various sports groups such as rock-climbing.
- 6 types of mentors: peer, academic, career, and research mentors, social buddy and tutor.
- >500 agreements with business and public organisations worldwide: NATO, BASF, ELSIS TS, Samsung, Hitachi, Bloomberg and others.
- KTU Career Centre provides help in creating your CV and motivation letters.
- >300 partner universities provide opportunity to participate in the exchange programmes: studies and internships abroad.
Programmes in English
Studying at KTU is an educational experience and a start to your new career. At our university you can find study programmes taught in English, personal approach of the professors, language classes, labs and libraries, etc. that foster innovative, creative and independent thought which will give you a competitive advantage back home.
Documents to be submitted:
- Official legalised documents of previous education (high school diploma and university diploma, if any) including an academic transcript;
- Copy of a passport or an ID card;
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent) showing knowledge of English language. Requirement for Bachelor students: IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B2. Requirement for Master student: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1.
- List of publications as well as a motivation letter (only for applicants to Master programmes).
All of the official documents have to be presented either in English or Lithuanian language. Verification from the Notary for English and Lithuanian translation of all written documents is required.
The Application which is missing some of the required documents will not be considered.
NOTE. EU citizens have an opportunity to apply for the state funded place. Applications should be submitted via joint admission network Association of Lithuanian Higher Education Institutions, otherwise the application procedure is the same.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
These scholarships are open to all international applicants.