Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada China Colombia Denmark Finland France Germany Greece Guatemala Iceland India Ireland Italy Japan Korea, South Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Norway Romania Russia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Worldwide
We value the fresh insights and knowledge our interns bring which fuels our business for growth.
Launch your professional career with a full-time opportunity to take our global business to the next level.
EXPLORE OUR TEAMS
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Global Business Services
- Students & Graduates
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Distribution
- Sales & Category Management
- Research, Quality, Nutrition & Technology
OUR K VALUES
Our K Values shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way we run our business. They are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together as a global team. They help to define what makes our company and our people special, and how we all play an unique and critical part in the ongoing success of our business.
As President and CEO John Bryant explains, "Our K Values are one of the most important ways that we are carrying on the legacy of W.K. Kellogg. Mr. Kellogg not only founded the company, but he also established our culture through the ways in which he conducted the business, treated his employees and served the community. So, the Kellogg culture has always been there, but the K Values have given us a common language to convey it and live it every day.”
KELLOGG RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- DiversityInc's Top Companies for Executive Women, #7
- Affinity Inc., AIM100 List of Companies Supporting LGBT Business Equality and Inclusion
- Reputation Institute, World’s Most Reputable Companies
- Reputation Institute, United States’ Most Reputable Companies, #15
- Ethisphere Institute, World’s Most Ethical Companies
- National Association for Female Executives, Top Companies for Executive Women
- Superbrands, Top 20 Consumer Superbrands, #8
- Fortune, World’s Most Admired Companies, #4 Consumer Food Products
- Business Equality Network, LGBTQ Business Equality Excellence Award
- Brand Finance, Most Valuable Brands
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AT KELLOGG
“We believe diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, achieving our business goals and building a stronger Kellogg. In an increasingly competitive global marketplace, we can only succeed when we attract and retain the best talent and when our employees reflect the diversity of our consumers. And we are committed to creating an environment where all employees are included, are treated with dignity and respect and are in a position to contribute to our future success. Fostering all employees’ passion for our business will help us win in the marketplace.” – John A. Bryant, President and CEO
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
BENEFITS & REWARDS
"I'LL INVEST MY MONEY IN PEOPLE" - W.K. KELLOGG
At a time when a businessman’s worth was determined by wealth, W.K. Kellogg built our company on a different belief—success is measured in people, not profits. Over 100 years later, we continue to put people first in everything we do. For our employees, this dedication to people means that we offer not only competitive benefits and rewards packages around the world, but an environment where success is celebrated and developing the careers and potential of our employees is a priority.
Our benefits and rewards programs are tailored to the unique values of our employees in each region/market, common components typically include:
- Competitive Salary & Hourly Wages
- Performance related bonuses and incentives
- Healthcare and Retirement Options
- Paid Time Off (i.e. Vacation Days, Public Holidays)
In addition to our rewards and benefit offerings, we strive to ensure that we have policies that promote a healthy workplace. Whether it's a focus on work/life balance or the opportunity to work internationally, we continue our founder’s legacy of Kellogg Company being a place where you can grow and develop a boundless career that shapes the future.