United States of America
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” We are currently seeking an Intern who will be part of the HR department based at Kering’s corporate office in Wayne, NJ.
This internship will work directly with the HR Business Partner to support Kering’s Shared Services and Corporate functions and gain hands-on experience to develop HR fundamentals.
How you will contribute
- Partner with HR Business Partner to assist with day-to-day HR generalist responsibilities
- Analyze HR reports and present continuous improvement ideas
- Audit and update HRIS employee data
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to assist with recruiting and screening resumes
- Perform and own special projects as needed to learn more about the HR functions
- Create and organize personnel files as needed
- Research trending HR topics and policies
Who we are
Ready to redefine Luxury with us? Kering is a global Luxury group that manages the sustainable growth of a collection of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry and watches. A career at Kering means making bold decisions, adapting to change quickly and being continuously challenged. We dare our people – who number 38,000 around the world – to think differently, to take risks and make an impact. Together we are leading a more purposeful vision of Luxury.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who you are
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Human Resources or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Interest within luxury retail/fashion
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into a future career path, as well as hands-on experience! Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
This is a full-time internship.