Study one of the world's best & most recognised Master's program in Istanbul. Win a GMAT voucher, and earn consideration for a scholarship!
The Best of the Best
CEMS, the Global Alliance in Management Education is an alliance of business schools, social and corporate partners that include Google, Facebook, Unilever, P&G and Deloitte. Together, they deliver the CEMS Master in International Management (MIM) - a premiere program designed to produce only the best of the best.
In 2017, CEMS MIM was ranked 9th in The Economists’ Master in Management Ranking 2017, in addition to placing in the top 10 of the Financial Times Global Master in Management ranking for the last 12 years! Only one business school in each country hosts the CEMS MIM. In Turkey, the home for this prestigious program is at the world renowned Koç University.
Koç University Graduate School of Business
Founded in 1993, Koç University has grown to become one of the leading universities in Turkey and the surrounding region. Known globally for facilitating cutting edge research, the institution also offers MBA, Tech MBA and MSc in Finance programs within it’s Graduate School of Business on top of the CEMS MIM.
- Application Deadline: 30 April 2018
- Late Application Deadline: 1 June 2018
- Program starts: Sep 2018
- Duration: 1 year + 8 weeks internship
Koç University will be offering scholarships to high-caliber candidates who can make the cut. Could this be you? ONE winner will also receive a GMAT voucher!
How it works:
- Take a short quiz to learn more about the program and to test your project management knowledge
- Fill in your details
What you need to know to apply to Koç University
The admissions will be managed in three main assessment phases. In the first phase the application files and their conformity will be evaluated. Candidates whose applications are accurate will be invited to interview (panel and case study).All selections are conducted locally and include the participation of representatives from corporate partners.Full admissions requirements for the CEMS MIM program can be found here.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Documents & Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- TOEFL - min. score 600/100/250 or IELTS - min score 7.00
- GMAT or GRE score (min. GMAT score 600 or GRE 150) tests.
- All programs at the Graduate School of Business (except MIM) require a 3+ years of full time work experience.
- The scores should be sent to institution number 0163;*
- Having proficiency in a second foreign language is an asset.
- To complete the application form as specified;
- To submit an official academic transcript from the undergraduate institution;
- To submit at least two reference letters;
- To submit the application fee payment slip.
Deadline: May 26, 2018
Cost/funding for participants:
GMAT voucher, and earn consideration for a scholarship!