Since 2000, the L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science programme has highlighted the achievements of younger women who are in the early stages of their scientific careers. Each year, the International rising talents programme selects the 15 most promising women scientists among the more than 250 national and regional young talents of the L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science programme.
These young women are first selected by local juries, and are then invited to apply. The 15 International Rising Talents, selected by an international Selection committee, receive an additional endowment of €15,000. In addition to this financial support and international recognition, these young women also benefits from a leadership training that is complementary to their academic background and essential to ofight again discrimination.
These young researcher are the very future of science and recognising their excellence will help ensure that they reach their full potential. This program is exclusively dedicated to the national and regional Young Talents. Candidates allowed to apply are selected by the local jury members and informed at the opening of the call for application.
- JULY 1, 2021 Start of the call for applications
- OCTOBER 11, 2021 Beginning of evaluation of applications
- NOVEMBER 22, 2021 Candidates' final selection
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Most promising women scientists among national and regional young talents of the L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science programme.
Deadline: October 11, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
AWARD(S) OF THE PRIZE
- 15 supplementary endowments
- Training in Leadership, Management, Negotiation and Communication
AMOUNT PER ENDOWMENT