The next evolution in smart textiles is here. We have developed stain and smell repellent easy care shirts in a minimalistic design. The LABFRESH team is a crazy bunch of entrepreneurs. They challenge the status quo and go against the grain in a bid to clean up the fashion industry and solve the problems of the modern man. We play hard but work harder, doing what we love, together with the best people around. Join us!
LABFRESH started as a Kickstarter project in January 2017. We have always believed we should be able to expect more from our clothing. Turns out a lot of people feel the same way. We became the most backed European apparel project in crowdfunding history. We quit our jobs, got a small office in Amsterdam and started building a business from scratch.
In the last 2 years we built a supply chain, a website and a brand in the process. LABFRESH has been on tv, radio and in leading magazines such as Esquire, Bloomberg and Business Insider. We were finalists in the startup competition Get in the ring and the Accenture Innovation awards. We even won €1000 from Awesome Amsterdam, which we used to make anti-bacterial socks for the homeless. Gotta give back sometimes, right?
- Today we have over 20.000 customers across 98 countries, feeling fresher and living an easier life thanks to our products. See why they love us
- Our first store in Amsterdam has recently opened it's doors on the iconic Brouwersgracht, be sure to pop by if you are in the area. Visit us
- We are constantly innovating and releasing new products. Our current, 3rd generation of shirts are better then ever.
Send CV, portfolio and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Creative spirit who has recently finished a creative education in the fields of photography or film OR has a strong affinity to creating content for online eg. Experience with Youtube
- Good at taking a creative brief to the next level
- Able to generate relevant ideas himself/herself- Strong sense of aesthetics and the ability to follow and create a consistent look
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Interest in fashion and design is ideal, but not essential
- Extensive experience with the full Adobe creative suite
- Experience in handling photography and video equipment including lighting and sound
- Experience in creative movies: Filming, cut and editing.
- Experience with creating GIFs and animations
- Good understanding of social media channels and trendsJob description
- Scheduling content across all social media channels
- Production of content (photography and video) in collaboration with our marketing team
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- To join a young and ambitious team
- Beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam on the iconic canals
- Part time position, hours to be agreed on