What we offer
By joining forces with some of the sound industry’s most reputable players like Bang & Olufsen and Harman, we aim to leverage the existing expertise of the Danish sound industry and scaling the future’s best sound and acoustics.
In collaboration with Sound Hub Denmark, we have created a unique and tailored accelerator program providing sound startups free access to state-of-the-art facilities, acoustics laboratories and makerspace for the development of their products. Our Sound Hub Accelerator offers sound startups an international six-months equity-free scaling platform, attracting startups from as far away as Australia and the United States.
Guiding our startups is a team of soundtech professionals with highly specialized skills, drawing on their knowledge and experiences from their backgrounds in the sound industry. Sound startups will receive business training from experienced consultants and get further access to a specialized network. Additionally, the Soundtech Accelerator’s placement in the City of Sound (aka Struer) is very useful for sound startups, as they can immerse themselves in the local area and its businesses. Many of Struer’s citizens are former B&O employees so have a great understanding of what it takes to excel within the sound space. This is advantageous, for instance, when searching for a production house, parts supplier, or electrical engineer to cooperate with.
The unique six month Soundtech Accelerator
Relocation to Denmark is optional. If you choose to relocate, we will support with subsidised accommodation and free office space. If you choose to remain in your home country, you are only required to be present in Denmark for the 3-day camps, at the beginning, middle and end of the programme.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: June 12, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
What you get
- Extensive one-on-one training: Business training from experienced serial entrepreneurs
- Access to Market: Exchange with product specialists from Bang & Olufsen, Jabra and Harman
- Exclusive Mentor Model: Mentoring from the Danish business community and international experts
- Tailormade labs & training: Learning labs and workshops where you receive intensive training designed to maximize your business potential
- State-of-the-art facilities: Access to state-of-the-art testing facilities and the co-working and makerspace
- Unique access to funding: Helping you get access to money through our network of leading investors, investor programs or our own fund