We have recently launched our platform and are starting to get traction with first customers. Now is the time to experiment with different marketing & sales strategies to figure out how we can fuel exponential growth.
To help us with this, we are looking for an ambitious Business Development intern who wants to learn how to achieve fast growth using cutting-edge tools and techniques. Whether you are into executing modern customer acquisition strategies, manage your own sales pipeline or both: We enable you to take these initiatives forward and will give you the support you need.
Join the Levity team for 12+ weeks!
We are looking for a driven person who makes things happen. We will not make you drown in routine tasks and we also know that after a certain age, babysitters are no longer "cool". When we choose to work with you, you become a full member of the team and get all the support that you need to succeed.
We are a well-funded, early-stage software company with a focus on AI technologies. Our software gives users the simplest AI experience in the world and lets them automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that AI offers tremendous benefits for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Sounds like you?
- 4th semester Bachelor or higher, all fields of study (gap year students welcome)
- Outcome-oriented & self-motivated
- Able to independently & diligently move projects forward
- Demonstrated interested in technology startups & AI
- Prior experience in managing campaigns (LinkedIn, AdWords, FB/IG), sales and/or content are a plus
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Become a pro at digital marketing techniques like conversion tracking, A/B testing, ad campaigns, content marketing and more
- Work with the best software & tools on the market (Segment, Intercom, lemlist)
- Develop automation and process flows where needed
- Define, manage, and measure your own projects
- Work with the founders on a daily basis
- Learn how modern software companies are run
- Work from anywhere you want, stable Internet provided
- Be able to tell great stories about "that time I worked in the AI space" (superb conversation starter at family gatherings)