United States of America
You’ll manage LiNK’s external communications, our social media channels, and work with the Associate Director of Digital Marketing, the media team, and LiNK’s development team to execute our comms, marketing, and growth strategy through producing inspiring content (like emails, blogs, web pages, video scripts, refugee stories, brand journalism, etc) that people just can’t help but share. Self starting, entrepreneurial, resourceful, crazy creative.
Passionate about writing and telling stories in different ways and from different perspectives. If that’s you, we can’t wait to talk.
- Producing creative, consistent & compelling content for web, email, video, and social
- Creating and compiling content for email and newsletters to communicate with supporters
- Building meaningful relationships with LiNK’s online community through dialogue and messaging
- Managing LiNK’s social media by working closely with LiNK’s Associate Director of Digital Marketing to execute a creative content strategy
- Collaborating with the development team to produce impactful content to communicate gratitude and impact, and inspire generosity
- Executing marketing and acquisition campaigns, evaluating campaign metrics, and optimizing strategies to reach new supporters, grow LiNK’s base and increase issue awareness
- Writing content and assisting in Communications projects as they arise
- Evaluating key data and presenting progress reports on defined KPI’s
Liberty in North Korea is an international NGO working with the North Korean people as they achieve their liberty. LiNK helps North Korean refugees escape through a 3,000-mile secret rescue route and empowers North Koreans who have reached freedom to be changemakers, advocates, and leaders on this issue.
Our Vision is our name: Liberty in North Korea
The day every man, woman, and child in North Korea can live free and full lives.
Our Mission - Working alongside the North Korean people to accelerate change.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant marketing and communications experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills
- Experience producing quality digital content, both written and visual
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media marketing, email marketing best practices, and experience executing cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Highly organized self-starter who can work independently as well as collaboratively
- Innovative and out-of-the-box thinker, creative writer and originator of ideas
- Understands how to read marketing data and respond strategically
- Detail-oriented (Your personal calendar is like...color coordinated)
- Flexible in team environments
- Gritty and resourceful
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics
- Positive, genuine and friendly personality – can build trust and relationships easily
- Professional photography experience
- Experience with design
- Bilingual (English/Korean)
*Please submit any relevant written/visual work
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Winter break!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid model – half work from home/half in office
- Retirement benefits
- Life insurance
- Generous paid vacation