The relevant fields of studies are: business, management, operations, communications, PR, hospitality, marketing, psychology or related studies.
Community Creator Intern - MY REMOTE INTERNSHIP
Your main task is to identify and build relations with local communities in the town where you conduct this remote internship. The goal is to attract new Locals to our community and hence to increase the variety of the experiences offered on our platform.
The internship consists of the following core phases:
- Fully comprehend LocalBini’s standing as a brand.
- Understand the key areas of development for LocalBini and the company’s overarching mission.
- Become aware of LocalBini’s USPs and scope of services, as well as potential future features/services.
- Identify all possible communities.
- Reach out and build relations with some of the local communities.
- Recruit & onboard new Locals to the LocalBini community.
- Suggest new ideas for experiences in your city and, if needed, also assist in content creation
- Present your results to management.
- Improve & iterate your approach.
- Suggest new ideas for community building.
- Document your work and your established relations.
- Optional: Report/thesis writing.
Additionally, the LocalBini operations team may approach you with tasks and responsibilities in line with your skillset or the current scope of your project.
Intakes throughout the year on a regular basis.
Internship calendar (intake dates):
- 1st September 2021
- 1st November 2021
- 1st February 2022
- 2nd May 2022
- 11th July 2022
- 1st September 2022
- 1st February 2023
- 3rd April 2023
- 1st May 2023
- 10th July 2023
How to apply
If you believe you fit the description, please send us your 1) short motivation letter 2) resume/CV and 3) most recent grade transcripts to email@example.com
Join us in our mission to bring people together through shared experiences around the world!
LocalBini is the go-to European platform for cultural, leisurely, and even exclusive city Experiences with Locals. From a secret boutique shopping Experience with a gemologist to wine-tasting with an expert sommelier, LocalBini.com curates authentic city Experiences that people can book based on their interests (eg. architecture, foodie, nightlife, history etc.).
All the Experiences offered on the platform are one-of-a-kind. They are created by Locals who are selected through an extensive recruitment process.
LocalBini has partnered with hotels, travel agents, and other partners who use the platform to book remarkable experiences for their guests to ultimately enhance their guests’ stay and experience at their hotel. LocalBini maintains a high-quality standard for all experiences that are available to hotel guests.
LocalBini also partners with travel agents who use the platform to offer their customers an alternative to standardised tourist tours, giving them the opportunity to discover their destination through the eyes of a local.
LocalBini’s team is diverse and multicultural. Everyone speaks at least three languages. English is the main language of communication used by the team.
At LocalBini, it’s not just your skillset that counts, it’s your mindset. If you have the right go-getting attitude to join an energetic team with an ambitious mission, then YOU are the perfect remote-team member for LocalBini.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Minimum 3rd semester of Bachelor studies, fluent in English, and any other language (mandatory), goal-oriented, able to work towards deliverable objectives, keen to learn and develop professionally both autonomously and as part of a team, works well as part of a team and cooperates well with others.
Your “ideal” profile:
- Fluent in English in written and oral form.
- Highly open (extrovert) personality.
- Goal-oriented and able to work on your own.
- Pragmatic and being able to execute tasks (“just-do-it”).
- Flexibility in terms of working times/ hours (depending on the community you are approaching).
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
The “MyRemoteInternship” internship lasts two (2) to six (6) months, is remote-only and can be conducted on either 50% or 100% basis. The internship is undertaken on a volunteer basis (unpaid).
You will gain insights into the workings of a startup, as well as training (partially in self-study, video, or multiple-choice assessments) to ensure that you do have a beneficial remote internship experience. Upon successful completion, LocalBini issues you an internship certificate, outlining your accomplishments.