Lua is a dating app designed by entrepreneurs and experts in the personal development and relationship field.
Our purpose is to deepen intimacy and connect people to Love. Lua's platforms infuse mystery, eros, and technology, create meaningful connections, and facilitate personal growth. We’re starting with a dating app for conscious communities.
We are in service of Love, humanity, and the planet. We are transparent, take self-responsibility, and are willing to grow personally and professionally. Whatever we do, we do it with passion and dedication. We are radically innovative and open to change.
What we're looking for...
We'd love to invite an entrepreneurial go-getter to support the CEO in taking this startup from zero to hero.
The ideal candidate is is a person who...
- Is passionate about starting your own business someday
- Wants to gather the necessary skills and experience to lay the foundation now
- Would you love to work closely with the founder team, support them in their every-day business life and learn how to build a company yourself
This position allows you to get insights into business setup, legal and finance matters, marketing, community and brand building as well as leadership and strategy.
We are looking for ambitious and smart individuals, who aim to make a difference with a strong hands-on mentality.
Ready for a game-changing work experience? Apply now!
We are looking for a leader in the making who can...
- Collaborative across teams and levels, both internally and externally
- Use their sharp mind and passion for business to help elevate Lua's work
- Assist our founders on all levels (business development, strategic decisions, launching, etc.)
- Assume responsibility, take ownership of your own projects and processes and have creative initiative
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, and work with integrity
- Perform under pressure and with tight deadlines; can effectively prioritize and plan
The intern will be paired with the CEO and participate in his daily operations. You will work on department-specific research projects, perform administrative tasks, and support their manager with ad-hoc daily duties. The intern may be asked to complete an end-of-intern assignment or pitch (either individually or in assigned teams) utilizing the knowledge they have acquired over time with us.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
This is our wishlist...
- High interest in entrepreneurship and digital business models
- Eager to learn and ready to go the extra mile
- Fast learner and able to adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-directed, proactive and able to work without supervision, willing to lead
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must own a computer of your own
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and be confident with using new task management and communication apps, e.g. Slack and Notion
- Experience in the world of sacred sexuality and personal development is preferred (we will prioritize ISTA grads).
- You are:
- Radically innovative and open to change. You're eager to learn new things.
- Playful, creative and take time for stillness.
- In service of Love, humanity and the planet.
- Transparent and communicative, take self-responsibility and are willing to grow personally and professionaly.
- Authentic, value healthy boundaries and honour all genders equally.
- Striving to integrate our consciousness, heart, emotions and sexuality.
- Whatever you do, you do it with passion and dedication.
- You like to have the responsibility and make sure things get forward.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Terms of the role
- 6-month full-time position, with the possibility to extend
- Intern salary
- Remote working
- Full ownership of your tasks
- Continued growth through events and continuing education
- Interns may be asked to complete an end-of-intern assignment or pitch (either individually or in assigned teams) utilizing the knowledge they have acquired over time with us.
Perks & Benefits
We're here to create a world-changing app, grow and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
Lua is not an 'ordinary' place to work.
- Remote work
- Competitive salaries (and equity depending on the role)
- Growth and co-learning with talented and high-performing colleagues
- One-on-one meetings with leadership
- Flexible working hours
- Semi-annual salary review.
- A progressive and caring work environment that celebrates your authenticity and humanness
- Playful and deep team connection activities (including our version of team parties)
- Your health and wellbeing matters to us!
- Meetings can include sharings and meditation
- Working with curious and open-minded people committed to evolving into the best people they can be
- No bureaucracy and transparent communication
- Wear what you like.
Lua is in a startup stage and we are so excited to co-create this app with you. We are excited to invite the right match onto the team!