Algeria Bahrain Comoros Djibouti Egypt Iraq Jordan Kuwait Lebanon Libya Mauritania Morocco Netherlands Oman Palestinian Authority Qatar Saudi Arabia Somalia Sudan Syria Tunisia United Arab Emirates Yemen
Reporting, Evaluation and Communications
Within a month after completion of the travels for which the award is made the student shall submit a report to the Foundation of his/her experiences. The Foundation reserves the right to edit the report.
- No support will be provided retroactively, i.e. to expenses linked to travel that has already taken place.
- The scholarship is valid only in the year during which it is awarded.
- Applications should be submitted at least 3 months prior to the departure date
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Candidates who are Arab students and/or professionals should be inhabitants of a country part of the Arab League or have an Arab nationality. Candidates who are Dutch students and/or professionals should have Dutch nationality.
- The scholarship is open to Arab and Dutch students and/or professionals who have a clear academic and/or professional motivation in the areas of education, science and culture to travel to the Arab world or the Netherlands.
- The travel application is designed for Arab students or professionals seeking professional contact or experience in the Netherlands and vice versa, Dutch students or professionals seeking professional contact or experience in the Arab World.
Criteria for the evaluation
- Innovativeness of the exchange
- The impact that the exchange will generate.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
The maximum amount of a Travel scholarship is 2.000€
- Fees specifically linked to the travel
- The Foundation’s travel scholarship only covers the expenses of the proposed and approved budget.