We are looking for passionate and motivated, curious and entrepreneurial talents, to join us at our Headquarters in Milan, one of the most important financial hubs in Europe.
Here you will experience what’s it like to work for one of the most recognized and iconic brands in the world, like Ray-Ban, Persol or Oakley, within a young, creative and international community.
We love entrepreneurial people that take responsibilities from Day-1, and strive to achieve their goals. During your 6 months internship, you will put your hands-on different challenges, experiencing what it means to work in a fast-paced environment
As a Business Analyst Intern, you will be involved in different projects aimed at enhancing the power of one of each distribution channel (Retail, Wholesale and E-commerce) with a focus on a specific regional market. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with different teams like Procurement, Brand Management, Product, Go-To-Market, as well as getting exposure to other areas of the business.
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
- Run weekly and monthly analysis on specific business areas
- Create insightful reports of your analysis to present to your manager and your team
- You will support your team with the identification of new business opportunities, and you will work on planning activities for specific market projects
- Definition of a strategic KPI’s dashboard, in order to monitoring the efficiency of commercial operations in specific areas
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You are a great performer with an excellent academic path. Indeed, you have a high GPA and of course this is written in your CV!
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Master’s level degree study (we are not considering more than one year of experience post graduation)
- You are a quantitative analysis lover, a true Excel addict
- You believe that without your team nothing is possible
- Did you work or study abroad? This is great!
- Fluent English and… What other languages do you know?
- You can’t survive without your Ray-Bans, and Oakley, and Vogue, and Persol…
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
No matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact. This position will be located at our Headquarter in Milan. This is a 6 months paid internship that will start in few weeks, and which will require full-time commitment.
Are you ready for this challenge?
If yes, we are waiting for you.